In addition to the DAV server PH Cloud is also a fully featured IMAP email client.
In the main left filter bar user can choose to view the follow:
- thread, or simple view
The thread view is a very nice feature that group mails conversations. To expand a thread just click on plus (+) button. This feature is only available to mail servers that support it.
From mails view the follow self explanatory tasks are available:
- sort ascending/descending by subject, date, size, sender. Default sort is date.
- pagination default is 20.
- keyword search by subject, sender, recipient, cc, bcc, body, or entire message.
- refresh view. Note that every 5 minutes the view is automatically refreshed.
- compose new mail.
- view, reply, reply all, forward, or edit an email.
- move to trash, or permanently delete an email if in trash folder.
- mark as seen, or unseen.
- mark as flagged, or remove flag.
- move selected mails to another folder.
- compact, or empty trash folder.
- download an email in eml text format.
The same tasks are also when viewing individually an email.
Mail edit view
From this view you can send an email. The view is available when compose, reply, reply all, forward, or edit an email.
The signature is automatic added in message. If a reply, reply all, forward, or edit the old message is also appended.
You have also the unique ability to add any of your site's article's text in any place of your email. Just press the button Article Text and choose the article.
You can add/remove any email in to, cc, or bcc. User can choose from the address book, or a new mail. To edit an address just click on the contact button.
If you save the email, it is automatically saved in drafts folder.
In folders view you can create, move, subscribe, or unsubscribe a folder.
When a folder is subscribed you can view it in mails view.
Folders can be in father-child hierarchy.